Baseball Party Signs
Use this JUMBO bundle of 10 BASEBALL SIGNS to throw an epic baseball themed party! Download instantly and print yourself!
W H A T ⋆ Y O U ’ L L ⋆ R E C E I V E
1 Zip file (2 PDF files):
- Welcome Sign is 10 x 8 inches - says "Locker Room"
- Guest Book Sign is 8 x 10 inches- says "Rookies"
- Gift Table Sign is 8 x 10 inches- says "Old Timers"
- Envelope Sign is 8 x 10 inches - says "Play Ball!"
- Sweet Treat Sign is 8 x 10 inches - says "Sliding Practice"
- Favor Table Sign is 8 x 10 inches - says "Batting Practice"
- Sweet Treat Sign is 8 x 10 inches - says "Concession Stand"
- Favor Table Sign is 8 x 10 inches - says "Welcome to the Ballpark"
- Food Table Sign is 5 x 7 inches - says "Ballpark Snacks" (prints 2 per 8.5"x11" page)
- Drink Sign is 5 x 7 inches -says "Dugout Drinks" (prints 2 per 8.5"x11" page)
**This listing is for a digital file ONLY. Which means no physical product will be shipped to you.
O R D E R ⋆ P R O C E S S
1. Purchase the listing.
2. Once payment is complete, your files will be sent to you via email. Files are not recommended to be saved/opened with Tablets, Smartphones, iPads or iPhones. We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer. Please note that your files may come in a zip format. On a Mac double click on the zip file and it will open your files. On a PC computer right click on the zip file and go to ”extract all”.
3. Print, cut and enjoy! Print as many copies as you need. I recommend printing on white card stock that is 8.5 x 11 inches. You can print them at home or use a printing service. The printed colors may vary from the photos depending on your printer's quality and settings.
T E R M S ⋆ O F ⋆ U S E
This file is for PERSONAL use only. You may not copy, reproduce, share, or transfer any of the files or graphics to a third-party. Ownership and copyright over all designs and graphics contained in the files are property of AspenJay.
©AspenJay.com | All Rights Reserved
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. If there is a mistake made on my part, I will make an exception to this no-refund policy.