Editable Navy Elephant Guessing Game
W H A T ⋆ Y O U ' L L ⋆ R E C E I V E
1 ZIP file (3 PDF files):
- Sign is 8"x10" inches (1 per 8.5"x11" page)
- Game Cards ('in the jar') - each card is 3.5"x2" inches (10 per 8.5"x11" page)
- Game Cards ('in the bottle') - each card is 3.5"x2" inches (10 per 8.5"x11" page)
**This listing is for a digital file ONLY. Which means no physical product will be shipped to you.
O R D E R ⋆ P R O C E S S
1. Purchase the listing.
2. Once payment is complete, your files will be sent to you via email. Files are not recommended to be saved/opened with Tablets, Smartphones, iPads or iPhones. Please note that your files may come in a zip format. On a Mac double click on the zip file and it will open your files. On a PC computer right click on the zip file and go to ”extract all”.
3. Open the file in Adobe Reader. Make sure you have the latest full version installed – download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Simply type over the sample text and save the changes you make.
*The DIY customizable bolded text used in the other elephant designs is called "Poor Richard".
*For MAC users, you will need to open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
*You are NOT able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device.
4. Print, cut and enjoy! Print as many copies as you need. I recommend printing on white card stock that is 8.5 x 11 inches. You can print them at home or use a printing service. The printed colors may vary from the photos depending on your printer's quality and settings.
T E R M S ⋆ O F ⋆ U S E
This file is for PERSONAL use only. You may not copy, reproduce, share, or transfer any of the files or graphics to a third-party. Ownership and copyright over all designs and graphics contained in the files are property of AspenJay.com.
©AspenJay.com | All Rights Reserved
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. If there is a mistake made on my part, I will make an exception to this no-refund policy.