Relief Society Word Search
The Relief Society Word Search is a great activity to play at your Relief Society’s Birthday celebration. Sisters will have a fun trying to find all seventeen of the Relief Society General Presidents!
And with two game sizes, you will be able to print out the game cards exactly how you need them right from your home computer.
--> More Relief Society games here.
W H A T ⋆ Y O U ’ L L ⋆ R E C E I V E
1 zip file with 5 PDF files:
- 2 game cards on 8.5x11" page with white background
- 2 game cards on 8.5x11" page with brown background
- 1 game card per 8.5x11" page with white background
- 1 game card per 8.5x11" page with brown background
- Answer Key
**This listing is for a digital file ONLY. Which means no physical product will be shipped to you.
O R D E R ⋆ P R O C E S S
1. Purchase the listing.
2. Once payment is complete, your files will be sent to you via email. Files are not recommended to be saved/opened with Tablets, Smartphones, iPads or iPhones. We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer. Please note that your files may come in a zip format. On a Mac double click on the zip file and it will open your files. On a PC computer right click on the zip file and go to ”extract all”.
3. Print, cut and enjoy! Print as many copies as you need. I recommend printing on white card stock that is 8.5 x 11 inches. You can print them at home or use a printing service. The printed colors may vary from the photos depending on your printer's quality and settings.
T E R M S ⋆ O F ⋆ U S E
This file is for PERSONAL use only. You may not copy, reproduce, share, or transfer any of the files or graphics to a third-party. Ownership and copyright over all designs and graphics contained in the files are property of AspenJay.
©Aspen Jay | All Rights Reserved
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. If there is a mistake made on my part, I will make an exception to this no-refund policy.
K E E P ⋆ I N ⋆ T O U C H
Come visit me at for party planning ideas!
Always love doing word searches and hoping to put these into action at the RS Anniversary in a couple of weeks so i was happy with the printout.